- Tuesday (Oct 17th)– Band practice, MQW cafeteria 7-8 pm, no uniform
- Wednesday (Oct 18th)– Those cadets who volunteered to work canteen only. Canteen will be held at MQW Church basement. Work dress. We are still looking for one more volunteer for this in uniform for the 6 pm shift. If you are interested please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name. Shift Schedule: 6-7:30 pm is Keats, Pearce and Krone, 7:30-8:30 pm is Morrison, Pike and Nolan.
- Monday (Oct 23rd)– Training night, MQW school, 6:30 pm- 9:30 pm, Work dress (with white tops).
- Tuesday (Oct 24th)– Marksmanship Try-outs, must be 2nd year or above for the first meeting. First years will have an opportunity after this date. Location will Park Place Community Center, on Park Avenue, 6-8:30 pm, no uniform. Any questions can be directed to Lt(N) Spears email@example.com
- Wednesday (Oct 25th)– Manuals River Haunted Hike. 7- 8 pm. No uniform (dress warm). Cadets are to be dropped off at Manuals Rover Interpretation Center, in Manuals, CBS.
Cadets tonight is in relaxed dress (work dress) with white tops (not ball caps).
[boots, pants, belt, black tshirt, blue work shirt, nametag, should ranks, and white tops]
The following cadets have not yet passed in their ball caps for embroidery. Please bring it to cadets tomorrow evening with your name written inside. After tomorrow, we will not be able to accept any more ball caps until next fall.
If you are a first-year cadet and haven’t yet received one, please disregard this message.
OS BRAYEAB BROTHERS
Please inform us of any potential errors in this list. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much, hope you all had a great weekend!
Thanks to those cadets who have signed up to serve dinner tomorrow night! We could still use 1-2 more cadets if anyone is able 🙂 Here are all the details you need to know…
DRESS: Workdress (Relaxed Dress) with WHITE TOPS (instead of ball caps). [boots, pants, belt, black t-shirt, blue workshirt, nametag, shoulder ranks, and white top]
DATE/TIME: Saturday October 14th at 6:00pm (pickup at 9:00pm)
LOCATION: Reid Center (located inside the Summit Center) in Mount Pearl. 126 Smallwood Drive.
Officer-in-Charge (OIC): SLt Anthony Lewis (find him upon your entrance, then head to the kitchen)
Cadets who signed up:
Have fun everyone!
Marconi has been asked to provide dinner servers for a fundraiser this Saturday night. They will make a donation to our corps for our services. We are looking for 8-10 cadets who would be interested in serving dinner this Saturday night at the Reid Center in Mount Pearl.
Saturday October 14th, from 6-9pm at the Reid Center.
If your cadet is able to attend please e-mail: kmacphee by 6pm today. We need to respond to the caterers to let them know if we can do it or not.
Grocery Bagging Fundraiser Times:
This Saturday all cadets will need to be at Dominion in Mount Pearl for our grocery bagging fundraiser. Ensure you arrive on time for your chosen time slot. Dress is full uniform. For those cadets without a uniform please dress appropriately and the CO will provide you with a Marconi shirt upon your arrival.
All cadets are asked to bring their ball caps to be collected for embroidery. Please write your name on the inside tag.
Please tell all your family and friends to visit Dominion in Pearlgate to donate 🙂
There will be no cadets on Monday as it is the Thanksgiving Holiday.
See you Saturday!
- This Monday is a CO inspection, full uniform. Ensure you have hair cuts. Females ensure you hair is put up correctly. Parade Position Tryouts continue on Monday as well.
- Supply is open weekly Mondays 6-6:30 pm, please come by for any issues or exchanges.
- Band practices-cadets must enter through the gym and go directly to the cafeteria.
- Mandatory Grocery Bagging- Full uniform 11:00 am-4:00 pm (no uniform for the cadets who do not have one), cadets must sign up for a time slot on Monday.
See October for calendar for more:
Supply will be opened 6:00 to 6:30 pm tonight. Ensure you visit before falling in for colors!
See you tonight in work dress! Don’t forget your completed forms!
It is very important that you return all forms and questionnaires tonight!
See you tonight at 6:30 pm MQW in work dress