Good day all,
‼️Listed below is scholarship info. If you are interested in applying, please follow the link or send an email to skrul‼️
1. The Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Education Foundation was created to provide scholarships to Sea Cadets who are pursuing post-secondary studies. Deadline is June 30th 2021
We award $1,000 to $5,000 scholarships annually to Royal Canadian Sea Cadets entering the first year of a post-secondary training program which leads to a degree, diploma or certification in a recognized profession.
• Applicants must have participated in the Royal Canadian Sea Cadet program for a minimum of 24 months;
• Applicants must be applying for post-secondary education at a university or community college course leading to a degree or diploma or a post-secondary training program that will lead to certification in a recognized profession;
• A cadet who is in the training program is eligible to apply in June of that training year. (Example; a Cadet who ages out in November may apply in June Of the following year);
• A Cadet who does not age out and remains active in the program while attending the first year of post-secondary education may apply for program scholarship for the second year of the program;
• Cadets who decide to take a break of not more than 24 months between completing high school and starting a post-secondary education program may apply for a scholarship in the year that they are going to recommence their formal education;
• Applicants who seek exemptions from these rules will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
• These scholarships will not be granted to applicants who enroll in the Canadian Forces Regular Officer Training Plan;
• Scholarships are made payable to the institution that the recipient is attending.