Please see below the criteria and application process for those interested and qualified to apply for the Navy League Medal of Excellence.
- Achieved the rank of Petty Officer First Class or above
- Min. of 80% attendance for current training year
- Outstanding personal dress and deportment
- Demonstrates good citizenship through community involvement
- Demonstrates a good grasp of cadet knowledge
Application Process requires:
- Completed application form (will receive from Lt(N) Carter
- Cadet resume
- Cadet biography (1-2 pages stating the impact of the cadet program on them)
- Photo in full uniform
- Additional references from school teachers, community organizations involved in, etc
If you are interested in applying please see Lt(N) Carter. All documents are due at the unit by February 4th.