Our second on the water day will be this Saturday, June 23rd at Octagon Pond (8:30 am- 4:00 pm). Lunch will be provided. All cadets should be there if not, please fill out a leave request form.
Cadets can be dropped off the Sail Centre off McNamara Drive, Paradise (See attached map) Saturday, at 8:30 am. Cadets are to be picked up from the same location at 4:00 pm. Parents may be required to pick cadets up depending on the weather.
Your child should bring appropriate clothing for sailing.
- Water bottle
- Warm sweatshirts and warm pants or sweatpants
- Wool socks and extra pairs of sports socks
- 2 pair of footwear- 1 for land and 1 for sailing (preferably sneakers, have to be closed-toe shoes)
- Warm outdoor jacket. Rain coat and pants if they have it.
- No jeans are to be worn in the boats
- Cadets will get wet, a towel and extra clothes should be brought to the site