Thanks to all the cadets who came out today and faced the elements while we put the finalizations on our "Celebrating 30 Years" display!
- Please have your cadets arrive in full uniform (with webbing) at HMCS Cabot at 0800hrs.
- HMCS Cabot is located at 220 Southside Road; Pier 27. It is on the south side of the harbor, about 2 kms down Southside Rd towards Fort Amherst. Turn left and keep left of the Irving Oil Commercial location.
- The end time for the competition is not confirmed; once the judges finish with each entry, I imagine they will have a short ceremony at the end announcing the winners. Please anticipate sometime either before lunch, or shortly after.
- Thanks for the transportation to the extra practices the past few weeks!
- Don’t forget – Spring Ahead 🙂
- Do not forget your webbing or white top! SLt MacPhee will be bringing extra pairs of gator grabbers if you need them.
- Please do not forget your instruments (Glocks,Mallets,Slings,Drums,Straps,Mace).
- SLt MacPhee has the band kit, bass drum/harness, and band major sash.
- Don’t forget to iron and shine! Try and go over all your steps and music tonight 🙂
Band Display Program:
- March On
- Sweet Dreams (1983)
- Spice up your Life (1997)
- Drummer Call
- Party Rock (2011)
- March Past: Canada (Bobby Gimby)
Good luck to all the band members tomorrow!